Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Room 11's Favourite Fruits - Maths 2020


This week we are focussing on Statistics and Data. Jahzara and I made a google form about Room 11's Maths Class' favourite fruit. From that we used that data and put on a graph. A bar graph. There were a variety of different fruits that our classmates chose. The most favoured fruit is Strawberry and the most random is Dragonfruit and I like BTS? Overall, Strawberry is the most favored in Room 11 maths class and we all have different fruits that we like. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, My name is Ryan and I am from Pompallier Primary School. I am a year 8 at my school. I love how you did the bar graph and put in a description of what you did. Maybe next time you could explain how you did it and you recorded it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ryan!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I will definitely explain more on the next graph I do. Thanks for the positive feedback and advice. Feel free to look around my blog some more.

      From Pisirina

      Delete
  2. I like the way you set it out and and there is some good detaill

    ReplyDelete