Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Aue Rona! - Writing 2020

  

Task Description
I haven't posted a writing task in a while, so here you go! Like my reading task, it's about Rona and the moon. The object of our task was to choose whether you support or don't support with Rona getting angry at the moon. I chose the stance of supporting Rona. It took a while to actually understand the story so I can use the information from the Patricia Grace story in my own writing. I tried to make it seem as if I had the same emotions and mindset as Rona but not in her perspective, If you get what i'm saying (Probably not). Anyway, Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Pisirina,

    Your stance about Rona's behaviour is evident in the personalised tone you have used in your writing. It gives it a twist and makes your points more convincing. In your eyes, poor Rona deserves a break! I really like how you have pointed out Marama's powers so that a passing cloud is no excuse for not being able to keep shining brightly. You've also questioned Marama's decision to take Rona as she has whanau who were relying on her to carry out an important task - great job Pisirina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pisirina I really like your work and how you explain all those things keep it up the great work!

    Malo lava le galue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pisirina

    I really like how you have used the writing planner to plan and flesh out your persuasive piece of writing. Your argument is very convincing because you have used facts/evidence from the text to back up your argument. Well done!

    ReplyDelete