Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Camp 2021

This year, camp was really fun! I am really great for the opportunities that have been given. We have been waiting for this camp for so long and it is very sad that it has ended. So many memories have been made during the three-day event.

The activities we should definitely keep for 2021 are Archery, Paintball, Air Rifles, Railway Jiggers, High

ropes, Go-karting and Gym games.  I think that we should add a campfire night so that we could roast

marshmallows. It would also be really fun for the future year 8’s that go on this camp.


Overall these three days are really important. It is really good for us because we can show off the

potential we have as leaders in our school and community. As a school prefect I had the opportunity to

sit back and watch everyone step up, take their role as leaders of  our school. I am very proud of

myself and everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment