Pages

Sunday 6 December 2020

Art Alive - Animation 2020

> 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π”Έπ•π•šπ•§π•– - π”Έπ•Ÿπ•šπ•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘 <

...

My final DLO at Pt England. It's a been a long 8-9 years at PES. I've enjoyed every moment here. I made it my job to finish it off properly by finishing my last DLO. 

This term, our topic was Art Alive. For our animation, we had to create an art gallery about our life! An image of our family. An original graphic image of something we are passionate about and a painting of an artist we studied earlier this term.

Famous Artists Painting.
I researched about Vincent Van Gogh with my class. I chose a painting from his famous series of sunflower paintings. Vase with 12 sunflowers. He communicated his gratitude with this painting. 

Passion.
I created an original image of my passion. Education. Math, Reading, Writing. I love all subjects at school. Ultimately, Education is to help us learn. But, it also helps develop our socializing skill and more. 

Family.
I didn't have a photo with my whole family, but I managed to grab an image of someone important in my life. I added a cartoon-like effect to the photo which definitely made it look more artistic. It is an image of my sister and I. She reminds me of my younger self and I want to set a good example for her so she can follow in my footsteps. Once I leave, she'll be starting at this school. Family is something that lasts forever and is a gift!

Watch the video above to hear and see more information about each artwork. Thank you!
...

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Pisirina,
    WOW! What a way to end off your school year with an awesome animation. Your graphics were so clear (fantastic transitions btw) & realistic that it almost got me thinking I was at an actual gallery. Your voice was also very clear and engaging with your audience which is not something new to you, thank you for making me feel welcome into your art gallery pisirina. Just by watching your animation, I can see why these pieces mean so much to you & the importance of family & education! I cannot wait to see your little sisters blog posts in the upcoming years. Fantastic work this year pisirina! We are all so very proud of you! ��
    Malo lava le taumafai ma le tauivi Pisirina!

    ReplyDelete