Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

My last Visual Mihi at PES - DLO 2020!


This is my Visual Mihi. My Visual Mihi consists of My family, my culture, music and Church. These four things are very important to me. 

The word Aiga Fealofani is a samoan word which means Peaceful Family. My family gets along with each other very well. We crack jokes now and then, have lots of family gatherings and respect one another. I love my family!!

In the top right corner we have my culture. Yes!, I come from the beautiful Island of Samoa. I was born there and was raised there for couple of months. I guess that makes me pretty samoan, right? I have the samoan flag there too. There is also my favourite flower there which is named Aute, the english name is the Samoan Hibiscus flower. I am proud to be Samoan!

Music! Another important thing I hold dearly to my heart. I love to sing and use my singing voice as another way to express my current emotions. I sing at school, home and even at church. I haven't learnt any instruments yet, but I would love to major in Music or Law in the future. 

The last square is Church. Going to church and praising the lord is very salient for me because the best relationship I could ever have is with God. I am samoan christian and go to a EFKS church. EFKS in english is LMS, LMS stands for London Missionaries Society. EFKS stands for Ekalesia Fa'apotopotoga Kerisiano O Samoa. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

This is my Visual Mihi. Like the title, this is my last visual mihi at PES. I hope you enjoy. I worked really hard on this artwork for 4 weeks. Have a wonderful 2020!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pisirina,

    I loved your visual mihi. I now have an amazing understanding of the things you enjoy doing and mean a whole lot to you. I like the amount of effort and time you have put into this blog post. I find that a lot of people like music. Do you like singing, dancing or listening to music?

    Kind regards,
    Jahzara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pisirina I love your visual mihi it explains more stuff about you.What kind of music are you in to?. Well thats all from me keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey DUDE!! I really liked your visual mihi. One of the things i enjoyed is your picture about music. I love how you choose to express your feelings through your wonderful voice. I hope maybe in the future you get to share your voice with the world.If you ever get to do this wonderful art again i think you should add more details.

    Is this from Porkbun well that's a secret ill never tell...
    XOXO yours truly Porkbun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Pisirina, I love your visual mihi and how it identifys you really well. Everything that you have drew en is amazing and beautiful just like yourself and I hope you have time to play instruments because I think that you will do very well one day. Keep up the great work and hope you have a good solid year of 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talofa Pisirina, I love your visual mihi and how it identifys you really well. Everything that you have drew en is amazing and beautiful just like yourself and I hope you have time to play instruments because I think that you will do very well one day. Keep up the great work and hope you have a good solid year of 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pisirina My name is Brendon I really like your visual mihi it looks very cool. Now I know little bit about you. I am samoan and you like muise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pisirina, I was just passing by when this post caught my eye, this piece of art is very inspiring and the things on it is also, it is nice that you invloved your culter and Music. Nice blog bost

    Kind Regards
    Freedom

    ReplyDelete



  8. Kia ora Pisirina Marika here, Your visual Mihi is outstanding I think it's so cool that your family loves to have a laugh and just have a good time In the culture corner I love how you drew the flowers. What kind of flowers are they? This is just such a cool visual mihi
    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talofa Pisirina
    , I love your visual mihi and how it identifys you really well. Everything that you have drew en is amazing and beautiful just like yourself and I hope you have time to play instruments because I think that you will do very well one day. Keep up the great work and hope you have a good solid year of 2020.

    ReplyDelete