Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

East German Childhood Information Web - Education From Home 2020


Hello! Pisirina here. As you know, COVID19 is a global issue and currently all schools in NZ are shut down for now. BUT! Pt England being a digital school, we are doing online learning. I have been Video Chatting with my class and Teacher - Ms Tapuke. It has been quite a weird week but I think that it is AMAZING that we are still finding new ways to acess our learning.

This week I have been reading a text named An East German Childhood. This is one of my Create Tasks for the text that we are reading. I have created a BEAUTIFUL and HELPFUL Informational Web to discuss and point out the key points that I picked up from the story I am reading.

Keep a look out for some more learning from home. Hope you stay safe and stay in your house. God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Pisirina,
    You have done an excellent job of this information web about An East German Childhood. The central character, Uli, had an interesting time growing up and shares many of her memories from this time. Her Maths lessons would have been interesting with questions like figuring out which angle for a tank to use to hit an enemy plane! Do you think there was another way to stop people from leaving East Germany instead of building the Berlin Wall? Keep up with your learning in yet another time of Lockdown! Excellent insights Pisirina!

    ReplyDelete