Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

An East German Childhood - Education From Home 2020



GREETINGSS. Pisirina here!

 As you know, COVID19 is a global issue and currently all schools in NZ are shut down for now. BUT! Pt England being a digital school, we are doing online learning. I have been Video Chatting with my class and Teacher - Ms Tapuke. It has been quite a weird week but I think that it is AMAZING that we are still finding new ways to acess our learning.

This week I have been reading a text named An East German Childhood. This is the full and completed presentation for the text I am reading. I spent 3 whole days working hard on this. I tried to make it aesthetically pleasing. Enjoy, I guess?

Stay safe and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Malo ni Pisirina!
    I really enjoyed your KEY FACTS (Slide 8) to get a slice of life (four items) that are part of the text, An East German Childhood. I can definitely imagine Uli as a student in the third image you chose. Having so many rules to follow would have been really tiring and confusing at times. Your hard work has paid off - you can be proud of the high quality of your learning tasks. Fantastic effort Pisirina!

    ReplyDelete