Hi, guys, it's me again (Pisi) and today I am going to be blogging about Pure New Zealand Activity 2.
Pure New Zealand. On the Site, it said that I had to watch a video and blog about it. On my blog, I had to write about one of my 5 favorite activities. Here is one of my top 5 favorite things to do in Auckland.
- I love going to the Rainbow’s End theme park because there are many things to do there, my favorite game there is the Log Flume.
- The Auckland Zoo is the best place to go if you are an animal lover like me or even eager to learn about new animals you’ve never heard about.
- My favourite beach to go to is Mission Bay. I love swimming in the wavy ocean especially when it is summertime.
- The Auckland War Memorial Museum is located in the Auckland Domain Park. I love going to this Museum because not only can we go with our family we even have school trips to this place and we get to learn more about our national culture(Maori).
- My last favorite place I love going is to the Sky tower to see the rest of the City up high.