Day #2: New Zealand by Land and Sea
Hi, it’s Pisi and today I am going to be showing you guys my favorite place I’ve been to so far.
Rangitoto Island was wonderful. It was an amazing place to go but it was a long walk up the Island. When I was hiking, I couldn’t see a thing except for trees. When I was on top of the Island I saw a Majestic View and I even saw the Sky Tower.
For this Activity, I had to ask questions to this German Sailor named Laura Dekker. Here are my 5 questions for her.
- At my school we were learning about Sailing, What did do you use to find your destination such as a compass, sun, stars and ocean swells?
- What types of food do you eat while you are Sailing?
- How do you feel about that 800 Million Tonnes of rubbish go into the ocean?
- How many countries or continents have you visited?
- How long did it take to travel around the whole world?