Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Expectations for Term 4

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

Term 4 has started and the holidays are finished. Say goodbye to youtube and netflix time! This term’s topic is Te Wa Toi meaning Time for art or Art time. Are you ready for a pact term and a lot of blog posts? Read on to find more about my goals,expectations and what going on this new term.

Term 4 is my favourite time of the year as a lot of events happen in 9 weeks. Events like The Manaiakalani Film Festival,Art,Prize Giving and many more to come. So stay tuned to see my blog posts about these awesome events.

Art is a subject or time where I fail in confidence to show my artwork to others. That is one goal that I want to accomplish or work hard on as this term is all about art. Another goal I want to improve on is getting less distracted and spending my work time more wisely. That is all my goals I wish to accomplish this term. Let’s see if I actually make that come true.

I am hoping to learn more about wearable art and Korean art. I have been inspired by K-pop to learn more about Korea and that is what I want to learn a lot about. Maths, that is something I am confident in but I want to be a Maths genius.

Te Wa Toi will be a entertaining yet occupied term. There’s a lot on like The Manaiakalani Film Festival and Prize Giving, and I have two goals I am eager to accomplish, and I hope my teacher reads this so he knows what I would like to learn! Overall, I am excited to see how this term goes.

Task Description
For this task we wrote about the new term ( Term 4), room Seven Literacy had to write about our expectation, goals and ambitions for this last term of the year. I was focusing on how to write a proper conclusion because we had a whole lesson on how to write a proper ending conclusion. I found it hard to not use the same key words over and over again because then my writing would sound repetitive.

4 comments:

  1. Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation / short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub categories under each visa type.
    Visit for more info: india visa for polish citizens

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is electronic Indian Visa (India e-Visa)?
    Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type. All foreign travellers are required to hold an India eVisa (India Visa Online application process) or a regular/paper Visa prior to entry into the country as per Indian Government Immigration Authorities.
    for more info visit: indian visa on arrival

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is electronic Indian Visa (India e-Visa)?
    Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type. All foreign travellers are required to hold an India eVisa (India Visa Online application process) or a regular/paper Visa prior to entry into the country as per Indian Government Immigration Authorities.
    for more info visit: visum indien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you... THis is a fantastic post. apply for indian visa( electronic visa) are firmly advised to carry a copy of their approved e visa document all the time during their stay in India. The applicant's passport must be valid for at least six months from the expected date of arrival in India. Passports must have at least two pages because the immigration and border control authorities will stamp the document upon entry and departure and carry all the documents also can aviable to pay Indian visa fees online.

    ReplyDelete