Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Research Movie - Extension



For my Inquiry Research Presentation, my group’s point of view is Doctors. In our group there is Simon, Norah - Jade and me. I have been focussing on Health statistics for children especially for Maori and Pacific. As you can see I found a lot of information about my topic. There have been many ways to lower the rates on health issues for children. The main problem is Obesity. In New Zealand there are Childhood Obesity plans for children that have Obesity. That is a way that lower the rates for Obesity. There have also been lots of Surveys about some children's everyday lifestyle, what they eat or drink, what they do for exercise and more. Overall my main message is - As New Zealand is a multicultural country there have been many ways to lower the rates of obesity and health issues for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment