Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

Ratio Resolution - Education From Home 2020



 As you know, COVID19 is a global issue and currently all schools in NZ are shut down for now. BUT! Pt England being a digital school, we are doing online learning. I have been Video Chatting with my class and Teacher - Mrs Stone. It has been quite a weird week but I think that it is AMAZING that we are still finding new ways to acess our learning. 

Today, I have another presentation with ratio word problems to share with you all. It was quite easy and the first video is just and introduction from Mrs Stone to my classmates and I.

Remember stay safe and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pisirina,

    You have totally conquered ratio! Go you. You are doing so well to keep up your learning from home. I also think we are doing an amazing job to keep this up!

    Mrs Stone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Pisirina, fa'afetai le fa'asoa. I loved reading your paragraph here before I looked through your slidedeck. Yes I agree, it seems strange this week with all that we're facing BUT isn't it great that we continue our access to learning even at a distance! Thanks for sharing what you have here Pisirina. Looking forward to seeing you take part in our Easter Holiday Learning Journey starting next week Monday. Manuia le weekend!

    ReplyDelete