Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

This is me!

Talofa lava, Kia ora, Malo e lelei and greetings to you all. My name is Pisirina and I am in year seven at Pt England School. I am 11 years of age turning 12 later in the year. I was lucky enough to have Mrs Tele’a as my home room and Literacy/English teacher and Mrs Stone for Maths. My favourite subject at school is Maths because it is the subject I tend to have more fun in and have no confusion about the equations. My hobby is singing, playing netball and listening to music such as Pop songs, Rnb music and lastly K-pop! My goal for this year is to finish a book every three weeks or less and hopefully at the end of the year my reading level  progresses and I have read around 10 books. I’m looking forward to the trips at the end of the year and the overall results of my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment