Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

Predicting a chapter

This morning, Mrs Tele'a read Room 3 Literacy a book. 
Image result for paul jennings short storiesIt was named Unreal but the short story we read is Lighthouse Blues. 
We read 2 chapters and we had to predict what will happen next in Chapter 3.  I didn't get to finish this but this is the draft version. 

This is what I wrote.

Anton’s POVMy knees started shaking, I was terrified. “ Well, I think we’ve had enough time here. Let’s get going!” I said. We walked back quickly as I was petrified. On our way back we started talking about Stan’s family. “ Is it true that you can play the flute?” Stan asked. I replied “ Yeah, why do you ask?” “ Oh it’s just that everyone in our family plays an instrument but flute. So it’s cool to know someone that plays flute."

No comments:

Post a Comment