Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Visual Mihi 2019

Walt: Draw our Visual Mihi and explain our four important things in life.











Task Description
Above this you will see 4 pictures and myself. In the top left corner is a cross and the bible it represents that I believe in Jesus which means I am a christian. In the other top corner you will see the word 'Family'. My Family is very important to me, they are my loved ones and my everything. The corner with the red flag is about my culture. I value my culture very much, the flag is the Samoa flag and the words above it say which island in Samoa I am from. I am from the Island of Upolu in Samoa. Obviously, I had to add in a flower to show that my culture is pretty and soft like a flower. Finally, the last corner is about how I admire Music. Music has always been apart of my life if its at school, at home or even at church you will see me singing,performing and listening to all types of music including foreign music! K-pop is my favourite genre as it helps me be more active with other languages. That is all I have to say about my Visual Mihi. I hope you enjoyed me explaining my 4 important things in my life. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment