Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Reflection: Term 3 Paideia Seminar

On Tuesday we had our 3rd Paideia Seminar.

20170919_142009.jpgThe Statement we had to think about was: ‘Is being civilised such a good thing? There are different meanings for the word civilisation. It is good to be civilised because if we weren't nice to each other there would be wars. What I think civilisation means is how advanced or how easy things are now than back then. If we weren’t civilised and there were no laws, first of all there would be lots of car crashes and wars because some people might not be loyal or kind towards others.
20170919_141957.jpg I thought  we did a great job at Piggybacking, sharing and including people in the Seminar.

My Goal was to speak about 3 times and I finally reached my Goal. What was different from this seminar from our 2nd one was that I opened my mouth more and last time I was really quiet. What I am going to work more on is to think more critically and share more information about the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment