Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Pisirina Imaginative Recount Writing (Solar Eclipse).

OMG! That was really cool. Oh Hi there,I just came back from looking at the Solar Eclipse. Did you see it as well!


For those of you who don’t know what a solar eclipse is, it is when the Moon passes between the sun and Earth while orbiting. If you didn’t know that I think you’ve been living under a rock. Well enough of that let’s talk about the Solar eclipse.


It was breathtaking and astonishing to look at  when I was wearing the solar glasses. The view was definitely a delight to the senses. Something that I noticed was it was starting to get really cold because without the sun there would be no warmth in Earth.


What I wore was these special glasses called solar glasses. I have to wear it because if I don’t I will become blind and I don’t want that to happen. Plus if you wear it you get a better view of the Solar eclipse.


I also heard some people saying  ‘Woah, Wow, OMG and AHHHHH!’. But me I stayed calm but at the same time I was just SHOOK. I wonder what other people felt during the Solar Eclipse.

I just can’t wait until next year when there’s a Lunar Eclipse in Auckland, New Zealand! Or the next Solar Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment