Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

Reflection - Term 2 2020

Can you believe that it's almost the end of Term 2? It's the second to last day and we're on our way to our mid-term break. So many things has happened in the past 12 weeks!

Learning Lockdown was a struggle but it didn't stop our school to stop learning! We got given lots of work about Maths, Literacy, Inquiry and even about our Health! Lockdown was really fun!

We got back to school and it was so different. It took awhile to get used to it but I was able to adapt to the new circumstances. So many new things happened but it was still fun.

I enjoyed staying in one class for the whole day but I do miss my other teachers. I have a new home class which is very entertaining and we are still learning to work as an amazing team together.

No sports have started yet but next term, netball will be starting up again. So, I'm very excited for that. There is also cross country but I'm not really excited for that but that is okay.

So many things has happened because of the virus but there is so much more to happen. Thank you to all the teachers that have provided work for us even throughout the lockdown. I can't wait for next term!

1 comment:

  1. I agree lockdown was really fun! But on my first 1 and a half week of lockdown we had no internet, that wasn't fun. After a few weeks or so I wanted to see my mates but I wasn't aloud to do so I missed friends so I was actually happy to go to school when lockdown rules were eased. I didn't have to much trouble going back to school it felt just the same.

    ReplyDelete