Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Don't be mean, be above average!!!πŸ“‰ - Maths 2020


Task Description
DON'T BE MEAN, BE ABOVE AVERAGE!!
Today I learnt about scattergraphs and stem and leaf graphs. It was very time consuming and took a lot of brain cells for me to be interested in this type of graphs. Not my favourite but it's getting there, more practise and I'll be amazing at it. I got kind of confused at the scatter graphs when it asked about correlation. But I tried my best to answer it. I also made a Stem and leaf graph about the ages of people in my family. I also did the mean, mode and median for a few of the graphs. Still learning! 

Stay safe and God blessπŸ’›

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pisirina,

    You have done really well with this - we were supposed to have two maths lessons to support this work, so you have done so well to persevere with it on your own! You totally got the second half of the slides which is fantastic and did pretty well with reading the scatter graph too. The idea of correlation is quite tricky - so I will make our next maths lesson all about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pisirina

    Well done with your maths! This is a great maths lesson and you have recorded your answers really well. You have a good understanding of graphs and how to interpret the data. I also liked your family stem and leaf graph. Keep up the great work!

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete