Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

My Hero - Writing 2020


MY HERO

A member of my family who I think is a hero is my beautiful mother who wishes to remain anonymous. I believe she is a hero because she has not only done a lot for me but also for my family. She wakes up at 6am in the morning to get ready for work as well as pack our lunch and get all siblings ready for school. She then returns home 6pm at night and cooks our dinner. For those of you that do not know but I am the middle child of 6 kids. Thats a lot of people that she has to look after and also clean after everyday. She does all of this with a smile on her face and hope in her eyes, never once have I heard her complain and thats one of the many reasons why I think she is a hero. She may not be famous or have super powers but that doesn't matter to me because the greatest gift ever gifted to me is to have her as my mother. 

Task Description 
Our Create Task was to write about a family hero and explain how they are a hero to you. This is my explanation. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment