Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

A Way Of Talking - Reading work

Walt: think critically about an author's style



Task Description

This week's reading task was to read a short story and think very hard about how the author has written it. The short story we read was very hard to understand because it didn't give us much information because we had to analyse and pull out info to get a full conclusion. This helped me to get better at this skill which is analysing and getting information from a sentence or two. You can check out above to see what I am talking about!

For my Review I talked about the text I read, which is 'A way of talking'! I wrote a summary of the story, wrote about my thoughts, favourite parts in the story. Also what age I recommend to read the short story. That is also up in the presentation!

My create task was to imagine that we are Rose, who is a character from the story and describe how she is feeling and what she is thinking, when she hears Jane's remark. Check that up in the Presentation and anything else.

If you have any positive questions or feedback on my blog then feel free to comment. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment