Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Reflection about this year and term!

My reflection about this term. Term 4 was a very busy and fun time of the year.

Very stressful but I made it through the year. We did and learnt a lot of things.
We had a disadvantage so we were behind on our DLO’s because of our one week off at Kawau Island
but my group and I managed to finish our movie on time. My favourite thing we did this term was using
3D pens to create 3D jewelry. Our Paideia Seminar was probably the best seminar I’ve ever had or
experienced.

This whole year was a journey. We had an opportunity to go to the Pacific Exhibition Museum.
We had a fun time using 3D pens. Our Paideia Seminars were scary but fun to do since I had more
experience than the year 5’s. We had an awesome trip to gravity as an extension group. If I were to
describe this whole year in extension with one word I would probably say
‘ Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’

No comments:

Post a Comment