Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

Immersion Assembly

Walt: using exciting language

Today was the first day of Term 3! We met Beyonce Burt during the Immersion Assembly, we even got to dance with him. Has your school done anything maniacally crazy as this?

Our school theme for this term is ‘Move Ya Body’! I think that ‘Move ya body’ is about being healthy in different ways and techniques. We will probably be doing the run and other fitness games later on this term. Another thing that I think we will work on is eating healthy nutritions.

Team 4’s topic is about having fun while exercising and being active. Instead of doing boring runs, I think we will do more fun activities that will keep us moving. The Team 4’s movie was very funny. I think the main message is that Active games/activites don't need to be competitive but it can be fun. Also it could mean being active and having fun at the same time.
As this terms theme is ‘Move ya Body’ I would also like to do some just dance and other enjoyable fitness games. A few things I would like to learn more about this term is Nutritions and how to make exercising entertaining. I would also like to learn about how exercising affects our bodies and our minds. Another thing I hope we learn about is Biology so that we can learn about the natural science that studies our bodies.
I think that the term’s theme is good because we need to start getting healthy. If we are healthy and fit now, we will keep doing the same in the future. I can’t wait for what this term brings to Team 4.

Task Description
For this task we had to do a recount/expectation writing. If you didn't know our Term 3 theme is 'Move ya Body' . Above I wrote about what I expect to happen this term. Hope you enjoy the summary of the Immersion Assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment