Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

Trust me, DON’T EAT THIS CHOCOLATE!

Walt: Write a opinion piece.

This product reminded me of eating chocolate, but with toothpaste.

This product is made by Cadbury. The name of the chocolate is Peppermint. The Cadbury product is with milk chocolate and mint injected in the middle of each square.

As soon as I picked up the chocolate, I could already smell the mint trying to explode out of the milk chocolate. My first thought when I bit into the chocolate was okay, then my taste buds touched the mint. It felt like I was brushing my teeth with chocolate! This was not a great mix. Basically, what I’m trying to say is it tasted like chocolate toothpaste.

How you can make your product better is if you calm down with the peppermint or you could just put no filling at all. Another advice to help your product boost is to maybe switch milk chocolate to dark chocolate. So Cadbury, if you’re reading this, here’s some advice and PLEASE sponsor me.

To all the people who haven’t tasted Peppermint chocolate, I would not recommend this chocolate for you. The mint and the milk chocolate just doesn’t taste and mix well together. However Cadbury, if you take my advice, I promise you this chocolate will be the number one selling chocolate in New Zealand.


Task Description: Being a food critic? We were finally able to do some writing(YES!!). We ate some mystery chocolate that we may or may not have had before (I have had this chocolate before). We had to use our senses. The chocolate I had was Peppermint, it was not the best. This is my review on Cadbury's Peppermint Chocolate. Cadbury I'm sorry for the complaints but please sponsor me!
I hope you learnt something new from this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment