Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Pisirina's Ambassador Application video


Talofa lava and welcome to my ambassador application. My name is Pisirina and I am 10 yrs old. I am full samoan and I am very proud of my culture and my family too.
My family is supportive,loving and kind. They are always there for me and will always be. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters, my younger brother attends Pt england School as well. I am very thankful for all the people in my life.
At school, I love to learn,create and share because it increases my learning to a higher standard. Math is my favourite subject because learning a new strategy helps me answer  difficult questions. During class, I am able to make my friends laugh and make a smile spread . I am eager to learn and discover more.
I have four extraordinary and unique best friends,that are important to me in my life.
I want to be an ambassador because I am confident toward others and I am a great leader when it comes to leadership. I know that I can use my key competencies when I am hyped or not focused and that I love interact with others by having conversations.
My teacher tells me that I am a kind and respectful person. Also that I am a person that has empathy towards others and that I can be a good friend to them too.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Pisirina
    My name i Moni and I go to Glen Taylor school

    I really like the way you add the funny photos of you and your lovely family. What a wonderful Ambassador Application you have created. Keep up the awesome work.

    Aloha Moni

    ReplyDelete