Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Polyfest!

Walt: Write a blog post about Polyfest.

Image result for polyfest
This Wednesday we went to polyfest. Why?, because it links with our Inquiry topic this term. Ko wai au?,
Ko wai tatou? and Ko wai ratou? Who am I?, Who are we? and Who are they? It is about finding out
about ourselves,our culture and family.


Polyfest was such a blast! We were at the Diversity stage area playing games that
will help us with leadership and Teamwork. We played a lot of fun games. My favourite activity was
playing the scarf game.


The scarf game was about listening. The instructor would say heads,shoulders and more and we would
do what he said. When he said Scarf we would pull the scarf on the ground. I was against Jahzara.
I won 2 out of 3 rounds.


After 12:30, we got to eat and buy food at the food stands at Polyfest. I bought a Mango Smoothie with
my $5. We had a lot of fun eating!

That was it! We had a fun time overall.
Although we didn’t get to see any cultural stage performances we had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pisirina

    I enjoyed your blog post about polyfest. I like polyfest soon my group had a goal to try one thing new and do something that probably wouldn't do otherwise. I took 5$ to but we had to much fun I wasn't hungry at all.

    I like that you used a picture too. I can't wait to see more post like this keep up the good work.

    From
    Zaeeda

    ReplyDelete