Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Favourite thing to do at PES

Do you have any highlights that stood out in your school life?
I have plenty and I am excited to tell you what one of them are.
Today I am going to be explaining my favourite things at school.
If you want to find out more then just keep on reading!

One of my favourite events so far is Year 6 Camp.
We got do fun stuff like Abseiling,Kayaking,Raft building and jumping off the Pontoon.
The reason why is because we had an opportunity to go to
another place which was Kawau Island.

Another reason why is because of the item night.
On a thursday night, we had to do our chant and a item we had prepared for the last week or so.
We all worked hard together to have the perfect dance and chant.
What I loved about this night is that not only did we come second but everyone had a
great time dancing!

Last reason is the Bivouac building.
Bivouac is when you have to build a hut and it has to fit the whole group in it.
Me and Marika were a group and we made a decent house with wood.
There were a few holes so when we had to tip a bucket of water over the house,
Marika got wet on her head. That was funny.

That's all I have for you! I hope you enjoyed my writing.
Feel free to comment what your favourite thing to do at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment