Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Attitude Talk

Today after lunch, we had an attitude talk. This was my first time being in a attitude talk which was the same for all the years 7's. We met a lady named Jannah. She was very humorous and kind. We talked about friendship factors.

She talked to us all about friendships such as types of friendships, ways and tips on how to make friends and how not to make friends. It was a educational lesson. I could relate to this because I have heard of the problems that she was talking about or I have experienced these problems. 

I was moved by the topic we were talking about. We talked about girl girl friendships which was very relatable. We talked about Guy guy friendships which was kinda relatable because I have an older and younger brother. The girl guy friendships were like off the chart but it was a good topic to talk about overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment