Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

My Shield


As you can see, there is a shield above. This shows my Interests,Qualities,Values and Skills in the middle. On the outer Shields it shows my support crew, my next steps,pathways to my future and my dreams and aspiration. In the big shield I talked about what my interests,skills,values and qualities. My Interests are just things I am interested in like Kpop,Maths and more. My Values are my family,culture,Education, and friendship because they are important to me. Skills are about what I am good at which is Spelling,Maths and Singing and more. My qualities are my traits, Humorous,Empathetic are just some of my qualities. On the outside, the pathways to my future are what I want to be, the salary,useful objects and job opportunites. Lawyer is my 1st choice because my parents want me to be that and I agree with that choice. My other option is to be a Stylist for big stars. My dream is to be a Lawyer and be a substitute teacher for this school. My support crew is my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment