Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Which graph?? Pt.2 - Maths 2020


Task Description
This is part two to my most recent blog post which is named - Which Graph?

The first task was to choose the best graph for the data type and scenario that was given, along with an explanation. Next task was to match up the graph with the statistical inquiry. Lastly, I had to create a graph using data, already provided for us and make conclusions on the graph we've made. The work was relatively easy and quick to finish. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pisirina,

    Interesting blog to read:) I like how you choose the Bar graph, did you choose glazed donuts too? I personally like the custard filled donuts, have you tried them before?

    Keep up the awesome blog posts,
    From Masele-Mrs Tele'a sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Masele,

      Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog. Custard filled donuts are really yummy to eat. My favourite donuts are the chocolate ones!

      Delete
  2. Hi Pisirina,

    You have nailed these slides - ka pai! You are definitely ready to say goodbye to graphs for a while. I'd also like to know what your favourite donut flavour is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Stone!

      I'm so happy that we're are ready to move on to another topic. Can't wait to work on Algebra. I love chocolate donuts, by the way.

      Delete
  3. Hi Cosin great work on your blog and I see you are working so hard
    Keep it up the great work
    Amazing

    By your favorite Cosin Lepisi

    ReplyDelete