Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

I am grateful for... - Inquiry 2020



Task Description
Taha Hinengaro. This is all about having an healthy mind. I learnt many ways to deal and relieve your stress personally, interpersonally and societally. One way I relieve and help my mind be in a positive mindset is by listening to music. I learnt that there is always someone that can and will listen to your problems. You just got to keep searching. And if that doesn't work then going to people with more skills and control like an therapist, nurse/doctor or teacher is someone who could help take things off of your mind/chest. Just like our physical health, our mental health is just as important. We must learn to communicate and discuss how we are feeling and why we are feeling certain emotions. And to this day many adults are still learning that helpful skill!

My task was to write down 3 - 5 things I am grateful for and why. Writing down positive things distracts you from something that is bugging you. To be happy, you must accept your emotions. Check out what I am grateful for and why!

No comments:

Post a Comment