Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Inside Earth - Reading 2020



Task Description
For this presentation, I had at least 4 tasks to accomplish. I had to break a text that I've read into word groups. It was tricky at first but with help from my teacher and friends, I got the hang of it. The next task was to use a graphic organiser to sort and gather information whilst listening to and watching the video that Ms Tapuke(My literacy teacher) provided for us. I had to type some quick notes, word groups and specific topic vocabulary. I then explored some more about the Earths Interior with the helpful document Ms Tapuke provided for us on Slide 6. Lastly, I simply and quickly just typed down the main and interesting new things I've learnt about the Earth's structure.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Pisirina,

    You have worked really hard on the reading tasks for this text. Your note taking is impressive - you have watched the video several times and I can see you have a good grasp of key ideas and technical vocabulary. Keep pushing yourself Pisirina!

    ReplyDelete