Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Welcome to Rina's Bakery 🧁 - STEAM 2020


TASK DESCRIPTION
Our taskk was to create a advert for our "baking company" that we have made up. I made a logo and added some descriptive information to describe the cupcake and I added why you should buy it. I am also making my packaging for my cupcake. We are soon going to be icing our cupcakes which will be fun! This didn't take a long time to create. My favourite part was creating a logo that will go on my packaging for the cupcake. WELCOME TO RINA'S BAKERY!!!🧁

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pisirina,

    What an effective logo you have created! I like how your cupcake was $6, you would be making a great profit. You also used appeal to the mind (scientific fact that chocolate makes you feel good) and appeal to emotions ('make someone happy') in this advert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pisirina!, I'm Kinae from St Patrick's School Greymouth. I think your poster looks amazing! I also love you logo that you made! Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete