Pages

Friday 4 December 2020

Art Expo - Art 2020

As you all know the topic for this term is ' Art Alive - Toi Ora '. So, we've been practising some artsy things. I created a Kiwiana Image and I also re-created the starry night, which I have posted about earlier on this term. But! The whole school participated in a Art Expo. Spending the last 7 weeks to produce different styles of art. 

We went in a line around the school, strolling through different classes to see each students art. I really enjoyed seeing the various artworks from around the world, from the Pacific Islands to Africa. I got to admire and read the juniors work which was AMAZING!! Team 1, 2 & 3 were covered in C-O-L-O-U-R. I loved it!

My favourite artwork was from Room 22 & 23. They made tie dye shirts. They experiments with pastels, paints and dye to create different texture and hues of colours. They must've had so much fun designing their art. 

Our school is so lucky to have fun events like these. This was definitely a nice way to finish off the term and year. This was not the first time having a Art Exhibition at school. I appreciate the time and effort that went into each artwork. 

Thank you Point England!

No comments:

Post a Comment