Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

SAY NO TO RACISM!!! - Reading 2020


Task Description 

This week we read a story named Chinese New Zealanders. This was our follow up create task for the text we read. This is my poster about Saying No To Racism. I made a Acrostic Poem about that topic and that also links to the text we read. There are pictures and my Poem is on the left side. I worked really hard and it was kind of hard to think of a sentence that fits in with the topic and the letter. 

Racism is very bad. I have noticed it has been normalised in our community, country and globally. This needs to stop! Discrimination against certain ethnic groups, genders, sexual orientation and more is down-right horrible. We want to make our world peaceful especially during this time of the year because there are other issues happening around the world like pandemic issues. 

I just want to say that we should all be careful with what we say and do. At the end of the day, we are all humans, we all have feelings and emotions. BE EMPATHETICCCC AND REMEMBER THAT RACISM IS WRONNNG SOOOO WRONGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you and I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment