Pages

Sunday 7 July 2019

Day 1 of 'The 15 day challenge' - Holiday Blog Post


Today is Day 1 of The 15 day challenge. Currently it is 7:35pm and I am going to tell you a few facts about me that most people don't know.


Let's start with the first fact! You might know this if you watched my Malaga animation but if you didn't then you can watch it from this link. I was born in a village near Apia in Samoa and was raised here in New Zealand. I lived in Christchurch for about 3 - 4 years and then I moved to Auckland.

Second fact is that I like singing. I don't usually sing all the time but when I have to, I give it my best. At my church we have a choir and I am the youngest of them all. I enjoy singing and it helps when I am not feeling my best.

Final fact is that I am a Gemini. Most people don't know my birthday, to be honest some of my family members forget! But that's okay for me at least. Since not many know my birthday that won't know my Zodiac Sign and that's it!

Thank you for taking your time and reading this. It means a lot! Stay tuned for Day 2 of the 15 day challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment