Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Book Summary Chapter 1 - Reading 2020

Chapter One of the book "How I didn't straighten my hair" is all about the main protaganist Dora explaining the dynamics of her greek family. There is a sense of jealousy/sister rivalry between her and her older sister who's still yet to be named.  My guess from this chapter is that the main reason for her jealousy is because her sister is the complete opposite of her both in looks and personality. Her sister has found her thing which is ballet dancing but Dora is still yet to find something that she enjoys and succeeds at and from what I've read so far it is not greek dancing,karate or hip hop. Hopefully in the next chapter we can see Dora explore more possibilities for what her "thing" could be.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pisirina my name is Julius and im in room 3. i see that you have done an amazing job on your writting about your book,from your piece of writting i can tell that this was a very interesting book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, Pisirina my name is Isabella-paige im a year 7 in Te ngahere. I see that you have done an amazing job on your interesting book reading. When I was reading what you write i was thinking to would of been a really good book to read. In reading in my class what we do is T-shaped that is where we put our reading into groups

    ReplyDelete